Saturday, January 27, 2007

Drivers Ed 101 and a Weekend Get Away

its been a hot minute since i have JABBED and bitched or vent about what has been going on with my so called life.. any how first off im not complaining because i love the life that i have now... with my son Brandon my family and my great circle of friends. .. but here is the story i have to things to blog about..


1st


ok, now tell me this if your parked by a curb lets say in front of a restaurant and your about to pull out to the street.. so you first make sure its clear before you pull out or your pull out and not check if its clear and get honked at by on coming traffic and call you a stupid driver.. well i would say the first one is correct.. well this son of a bitch (filipino may i add) gets mad at me cause i honked at him when he was pulling out and has the nerve to say i have a mickey mouse drivers license ok WTF.. and he bust out saying you want me to hit you like that (with a fob accent) when we were at a light...i told him that he almost hit me and i have the right of away
and as the light turn green.. he literally try to hit me.. that son of a bitch i was so fucking heated and i yelled at him and threaten to call the cops and i guess he didnt know i was filipino and i said putang ina mo..lucky Brandon was not in the car with me .. but i was pissed i chased him and he kept on trying to avoid me cause his ass new i was right... any how enough about him.. every time i think about it, it just makes my blood boil.

2nd

Headed to Tahoe for the weekend and it was nice getting away with the friends and may i add having a child changes the way you act or think twice about what your about to do.. i mean i didnt get really messed up because the only thing on my mind was Brandon and how it would effect how i would take care of him if i wasnt in the right state of mind yah know.. any how thanks to Tuan and Lanie for driving up to Tahoe and cuzin Jay for the good cookies.. and the rest of the folks there that made the weekend a good one.. meeting knew friendly folks and getting reunited with the old ones..



oh and by the way.. i chopped my hair and here is how it looks now..






ok i guess thats about it.. hmm hopefully i can get to write more when i get the chance.. and im still debating if im going back to At&t or if im not im going to have to start looking for a job some where in my area.. im so tired of the commute.. but if i have to sacrafice the i guess i gotta do what i gotta do yah know.. ok.. JAB more next time.. PEACE

No comments: