Sunday, January 7, 2007

Karaoke Revolution

Ok the other night me and China went to sun valley mall with Brandon, she wanted to buy a jacket but couldnt find it... i was trying to look for a fit to wear for Leia baptismal and the night i hang out with Lanie and Tuan, you never know i might meet someone hahaha.. any how i couldnt find anything so we ate dinner at Fresh Choice and headed to best buy after to buy ink for the printer and i found Karaoke Rev. and i played it till mid-night.. i was singing my ass off and having fun,and i've unlocked hellah things.. my goal is to make it to Diamond level..im stuck at platinum..its soo fun and probablly even better with more people joining me.. hmm i guess thats all.. woke up with a cramp on my neck.. and im kinda moody today because of it.. gotta get ready for church..JAB later

No comments: